A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Linelith is a line-drawing puzzle game set on a colorful, serene alien asteroid. Solve puzzles embedded in rocks and crystals by drawing lines in intricate patterns, conforming to their shape and their symbols. As you progress, discover a few clever twists on these mechanics that shake up the puzzles and make you look at things in a different way. Chill out and go at your own pace in this short and sweet puzzle experience.
- Over 70 puzzles, on a gentle difficulty curve, ranging from easy to challenging
- Every puzzle can be freely skipped to return to later
- A soothing, serene music track, and juicy sound design by Brendan Julian
- A versatile line-drawing mechanic which is intuitive but deep, with several twists
Linelith is part of the CosmOS 9 bundle, a set of 9 puzzle games discovered on a mysterious video game console drifting in outer space.
Technical support email if you've purchased the game: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Linelith Level Design Timeline7 days ago